INTERPRETER and PARITY, two promising H2020 Energy projects, will host an online discussion on the Distributed Flexibility markets models currently developed. While PARITY is more oriented to a market perspective of how individuals benefit from new models of energy management, INTERPRETER is focused on developing a tool which integrates different technologies addressing flexibility to the grids management.
Special guests will be invited:
- Filippo Bovera from Politecnico di Milano, who is working on the development of numerical models for analyzing players operating in the evolving electricity markets, will analyse the impact of the European Legislation and Implementation of Distributed Flexibility Markets.
- Thomas Walter from the young and innovative German company Easy Smart Grids, developing an innovative smart grid solution allowing the integration of renewable generation while allowing the creation of a market where energy producers and consumers can participate
Experts from PARITY and INTERPRETER will contribute to the discussion:
- Hans Bludszuweit, expert from CIRCE and coordinator of INTERPRETER, will introduce this discussion and Manuel Reyes, expert in smart energy solutions from the Spanish company TurningTables will present the flexibility approach on digitized distribution grids.
- Stelios Zikos from CERTH and coordinator of PARITY will introduce the PARITY concept together with Diego Casado Mansilla from DEUSTO, who will present some conclusions related to the user involvement in the Local Flexibility Market (LFM).
- Dimosthenis Ioannidis, IT expert from CERTH and involved in both projects, will animate the roundtable discussion together with Stelios Zikos. PARITY partners Davide Rivola (HIVEPOWER) and Guntram Preßmair (E7) will contribute to the roundtable discussion as Local Flexibility Market experts regarding respectively the pricing mechanisms and blockchain implementation as well as local market structure and relevant business models.
This discussion will take place on Tuesday, March 16th at 12:00 (CET).
You can already register to this promising event here!